Functions for deleting undesirable keywords from a report. The following options for this operation are provided here:
- According to a list: provide a list of keywords, and all of them will be removed from your project;
- According to a file: similarly, but with specifying keywords in a text file;
- According to a filter: You can specify which keywords are of no interest to you, for example keywords with low search volume;
- According to a group filter: You can delete groups if they fail to meet some conditions, for example those with too low or too high number of keywords, with search volume of their main keyword above or below a threshold, with total search volume of all keywords in a group above or below a required value. When deleting you can specify what to do with keywords – place them into the "Deleted" folder or the "Non-grouped" folder. You also can specify a method of filtering – whether all specified filters should be applied at once, or whether meeting any of the conditions is sufficient.
- Delete inexact duplicates. The system will analyze all keywords in a project and out of all inexact duplicates it will leave only the one that has the highest exact search volume. I.e. all the "house purchase" and "purchase house" permutations will be reduced to a single form.
- According to a blacklist. You can specify a list of undesirable matches, all keyword containing them will be deleted. For example such matches as "free download", "do it yourself, or "official website".